When I was younger I used to look forward to watching Fashion Cares when it aired on channel 10. It was my first real glimpse of the community and what was in store for me in the future. I dreamed that one day I would see this DARING event in person. In 2003 my DREAM came true when I attened Casino and was part of a memorable evening.
Last night was even more special as I was a volunteer at the event, making me feel more apart of the cause and the true purpose of the event - to raise money for ACT - The Aids Commitee of Toronto.
As for the DRAMA... my top 5 memorbale moments of the night:
1 - Jennifer Holiday closing the fashion show with "And I am Telling You" - AMAZING
2 - "Fired Up" - The performance for the Circuit Sailor Boys
3 - Jody Watley sining "I'm Looking For A New Love" the Chus & Ceballos remix version and struting down the catwalk.
4 - The Two Decades Twins and the Red Dress.
5 - The sexy Mozart playing the piano and the silent silent auctioners.
2 - "Fired Up" - The performance for the Circuit Sailor Boys
3 - Jody Watley sining "I'm Looking For A New Love" the Chus & Ceballos remix version and struting down the catwalk.
4 - The Two Decades Twins and the Red Dress.
5 - The sexy Mozart playing the piano and the silent silent auctioners.
I even got a t-shirt out of it that fits perfectly....
No comments:
Post a Comment