The theme of Toronto Pride 2006 - Fearless....
So what makes me fearful??
"This scares me about everything ; especially the whole thing with Michael. The journey that I haven taken with him so far has been nothing but amazing in everyway, he is truly a gentleman and a very nice guy. I am just scared that in some way that I might get hurt, which I really cannot take on right now… or worst, that I might hurt him, which I would never want. I just hope for now that time will be good for me."
to this - "So throughout the night I kept seeing the guy from earlier and our eyes keep locking together… I have never really had that happen before, I met mike at the club in Toronto, we were standing in front of each other and our eye’s locked, but with this other guy our eye’s kept finding each other in the same way that we were both lost or something."
& 6:50am on June 26, 2006 I was dancing amongst a sea of sweaty shirtless men at the Guvernment high and feeling as much pride as one can feel at the last mega party of Pride 2006. There was nothing on my mind except the music. I was very much "fearless".... Then David Morales put on "U Came" and I was just engulfed into my own world of inner bliss... and a sense of realization. ""if you ever want to leave i'll be ok - as long as i have the memories of today - i'll be sad but if you're happy then i'll smile - cause i had the love of you for a while"
"Mike - sorry for all my problems that you’ve been tangled amongst."
I think it may be too late :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment