As 2006 comes to a close I have been reflecting on how C.R.A.Z.Y. the last 12 months has been in my life. So many changes and new opportunities, but most special are the many new people that I have met that have brought many smiles to once sad face.
I was supposed to "Blog" about how the "boy with the chair" has "given up on time", for which I have thought about for several weeks just exactly what that means... I think for me, it means that I should not "Track Treasure Down", but just the opposite I should let "Treasure Track me Down" and I think that is just exactly what I will do in 2007.
You tell me of pirate-ships and fairy-tales
You have me wishing that everything was real
At the same time at the same time
You keep tracking treasure down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment